Cinematography of Print Ad

Cinematography
Shot Type:
Medium shot with a focus on the animal.
Angle:
Level, focussing on the facial expression of the sweet creature.
Lighting:
the lighting would be minimalistic as a way of showing that there is hope for said creature but not so much as we need to establish a sad atmosphere.
Location: the location would be the habitat of the creature I have chosen, but the habitat would most likely look broken to emphasise the dire situation that the creatures are in as ill be focussing mostly on endangered species.


What creature(s) will be in the advert:
I'm still not sure on what creature to base my ad on, I could make multiple ads with the creatures I'm about to list or just do one ad on a single creature.
Beluga
Panda
Blobfish
Dog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stranger Things and The killing Trailers: how they construct an audience...

Genre and cinematography

Influencing Audiences